Friday, May 1, 2009

My Spiral Bracelet is featured in an etsy Treasury today!


An etsy treasury is a collection of items, usually themed, that an etsy seller or buyer can create and post as a featured page on etsy. I am honored today by being included today in a treasury!

It's been a while since I've been featured in, or created an etsy treasury, so I'm especially pleased today to have one of my favorite creations, Nature's Spiral bracelet, featured in a treasury today! You can view the entire treasury here. Please take a look and add a comment to the treasury page! Also, please be sure to also check out the creator's etsy shop, lazydayz - she creates beautiful metalwork jewelry as well!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy!

    Great to see you in another treasury! Congrats. Love the spirals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all you share your work is beautiful. I have awarded you with a lemonade award.

    ReplyDelete