Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Drop of Sunshine - Lemonade Druzy Agate


I live in Seattle, where rain and grey skies prevail from October through May. The other day I was complaining about the rain to a friend and her response was "Just think of it as drops of liquid sunshine!" The comment didn't cheer me up, but it did make me think of this lemonade druzy stone I've had for a few months. It's rain drop shape and sunshine color certainly fits the comment my friend made. The sun even (briefly) came out while I was creating it!


The natural crystals on this agate catch the light from every direction. It's a drop of liquid Sunshine. This happy little necklace is available in my etsy shop now.

3 comments:

  1. It is getting a little tough to take isn't it lol. But this is a gorgeous little bit of sunshine you've created, I love thatit Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stone is beautiful...looks like frozen lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi, We need several sunny days now! Thanks for your comments.

    Judy, I agree, it does look like frozen lemonade! And it is indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete