Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Experimentation = Frustration - Part 2

After many more attempts to design the perfect sterling and leather bracelet, I've now come to the conclusion that my leather is of inferior quality and I'll have to replace it before I'll be sucessful in my quest to get this bracelet done. The good news is that the problem was neither my cutting skills or wire wrapping skills (whew!) and I can blame this weeks trouble on a poor quality product. Now if I could only remember where I purchased this leather, so I can go elsewhere to buy a new roll tomorrow!
Unfortunately, this bracelet was supposed to be a gift and now it will be late in getting to the birthday girl. I'm sure she'll accept my apology, but I am dissapointed nonetheless.
Moral of this story: Always know exactly what you're buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment