Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I've been busy!

I've been so busy at my workbench this past month, I've neglected my blog. Here are some of the pieces I've made in the last few weeks:
This was a custom order; hollow circle with sterling on one side and copper on the reverse side. It is sold, but I've left the listing in my etsy shop so people can take a look at it here.





A tube-set lavender cz ring, size 5. This ring is in my etsy shop here and includes 2 stacking rings.
A Russian Charoite necklace with a lavender tube-set cz as an accent. This necklace is listed in my etsy shop here.

An icy & modern triangle shaped sun stone, box set with a double ring shank. This one is sold already, but again I'm leaving it on my etsy site so you can see it here. Thank You!
A piece of olive green beach glass, set in sterling silver. The glass is from the shores of Victoria, B.C. It's available in my etsy shop here.
These cute little earrings have lavender tube-set cz's. Have you noticed I've been having fun with tube settings lately? These are in my etsy shop here.



Another gorgeous piece of beach glass from the shores of Victoria, B.C. In my etsy shop here.

And yet one more tube-set lavender cz in a sweet little necklace. This will be in my etsy shop soon.

Lucky for you, my supply of lavender colored cz's is running low. Tube settings are a fairly new thing for me and I wanted to do several of them to get in the groove. Now to wait for a bright day to take decent photos.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you have been very busy and they are all gorgeous...I especially love the sterling and copper necklace...great design.

    ReplyDelete