Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two bracelets and a failing computer keyboard


I'm back from my trip to MN. As always, it was a whirlwind trip trying to see as many people as I can squeeze into my 4 days.

The top photo is a sterling riveted bracelet that I made as a fundraiser item for the Randy Shaver Cancer Research & Community Fund in MN.

The bottom photo is a sterling and copper riveted bracelet that will be on etsy soon.

It has taken me 30 min to post this - my keyboard is sticking and responds only about 10 percent of the time. Any suggestions????










7 comments:

  1. Great bracelets. It's nice to see something truly constructed rather than simply beads slid on beading cable or a headpin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work! I agree with Almost Precious, it is nice to see what can be done from a hunk of metal with nothing added. A true work of art from beginning to end.

    The keyboard is a really cheap item to replace so I would just buy a new one. Especially because we all seem to be spending half our life on these things I think it is worth it to have one that works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! The bracelets look comfortable to wear too.Love what you did.

    I agree with Mimsy Muse~~~~time for a new keyboard.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bracelets. Love the designs.

    Hard to diagnose a keyboard without being there. If you haven't spilled anything on it, it may just be wearing out...as the others have said, time for a replacement.

    Glad you had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! I'm back in business with a new keyboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New keyboard needed immediately - if it takes you that long to post something you might not post all these gorgeous creations so often!!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete