Friday, August 17, 2012

New Work and a Treasury to Show Off!

Summer always seems to be the time of year that I slack off on my jewelry time.  Just too many other things to do that keep me out of my studio.  But this week, I've been busy creating at home while my house is inundated with painters.  So, after 4 straight days at my workbench, I have 3 new finished pieces (one I can't show you for a few weeks because, well, it's a secret). Even better, one of my new pieces is featured in a gorgeous treasury!

First, please click on this link to see the beautiful bird themed treasury created by Barbara at Ogdenarthaus.  It includes my turquoise necklace and also includes the works of several other wonderful artists.  We're trying hard to get this treasury on the front page of etsy, so every click and comment by you helps!  Enjoy a second of browsing, then come back to this page.

Here are the two finished pieces and the links to them in my etsy shop:
Ajax Mine Turquoise and Chrysocolla with Twig Accents

Beach Sea Glass Ring in Sterling Silver
Even though the painters are using low odor paint, I'm feeling a little queasy after 4 days of mild paint smell.  Time for a walk outdoors to clear my head.  The house will be painter free for the weekend, then they will be back on Monday, so hopefully I'll have more great pieces to show you by the end of next week, too!  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment