Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sweet Autumn Days

My necklace, "Autumn Splendor" has been included in a treasury titled, Sweet Autumn Days.  It's filled with some really gorgeous Autumn related items!  It's an honored to be included with this group.  Thank you, trinitydj for including my necklace in this treasury!  Please click the link and show this treasury a little love!

I would post a photo of the treasury here, but I'm working from my daughter's computer right now and don't want to save photos to her computer.  Alas, I do feel lost without my own computer!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasury; beautiful necklace...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi, Thank you for your comment! I've been on a short vacation, sorry it took me so long to respond. By the way, I LOVE your new tuxedo agate & onyx pendant - very cool.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete