Monday, May 11, 2009

An etsyRain team challenge treasury - Earth


My local etsy area team, Team etsyrain, had a team challenge to produce something with the earth in mind. Since I love spirals, and they occur naturally throughout nature, I entered my "Natures' Spiral" collection in the challenge. The challenge doesn't have a 'winner' per se, it's just meant to spark our creativity. After the challenge, we all submit our items and a treasury of the items is made. It's in etsy right now at: te amo tierra (translates: "I love you land", according to google). Take a look at some of the great things Seattle area etsy sellers created for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful items. Love the spirals, of course! I'm wearing the spiral earrings I got from you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasury and I love your bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Treasury! Natural shapes such as spirals always look so fabulous :)
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete