Monday, April 13, 2009

One Last Preview of MN things to come


Just thought I'd post one more item that you've never seen before. I'm bringing this one to MN with me tomorrow. It's actually a re-make of a necklace that was previously on etsy, titled "Copper River". I decide that since I've learned to rivet, I would change the look of this necklace to something I like a little better than it's original. I took the copper river off of it's sterling background and riveted on a sterling silver sunshine charm. I used copper wire for my rivet, to give the center a little accent. I love this pendant now! The background is sterling silver that I have oxidized to bring out the textured pattern. I have left the sunshine piece shiny and bright. It's a wonderful contrast and compliment to each other. Although not pictured, this piece will include an oxidized sterling chain.

There are many more jewelry items coming to MN that you've never seen on etsy, so be sure to come to the jewelry open house in Woodbury on Saturday, April 18th! If you'd like to come and need more info, just leave a comment and I'd be happy to send you a copy of the evite! Everyone's invited!

Looking forward to seeing all my MN friends soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sandy this is beautiful. If I was going to be in MN on the 18th, I would definitely stop by. Hope the jewelry open house is a great success for you! I am certain it will be. All the best and yes, Happy Creating! :)

    ReplyDelete